HPLC Simulator is a sophisticated (Ultra) High-Performance Liquid Chromatography simulator for your phone or tablet. Explore a wide range of chromatographic parameters and see their effects on a simulated chromatogram.
For both advanced and novice users - play with it for a little while and you're bound to learn something new. The HPLC Simulator also makes a great reference while you're working on a real system. Use it to estimate backpressure, dead time, and other experimental parameters.
Features controls for:
- Isocratic and gradient elution modes
- Organic modifier (acetonitrile or methanol)
- Injection volume
- Flow rate
- Particle size
- Column length and diameter
- Detector time constant
- Noise level
- Interparticle and intraparticle porosity
- Reduced van Deemter terms
- Sample composition (22 compounds to choose from)
- Non-mixing gradient delayvolume (in gradient mode)
- Mixing dwell volume (in gradient mode)
- Post-column tubing
Also features indicators for:
- Flow velocity (open tube, interstitial, chromatographic, and reduced)
- Total porosity
- Reduced plate height
- Number of theoretical plates
- Eluent viscosity
- Average analyte diffusion coefficient
- Void volume
- Void time
- Retention factor of each solute
- Retention time of each solute
- Peak width of each solute
- Solvent composition at the column inlet
- Retention factor as a function of time
- Position of a selected compound along the column
The free version of HPLC Simulator does not allow the addition, removal, or editing of compounds in the injection mixture.
HPLC Simulator Free is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-02-05. The program can be installed on Android.
HPLC Simulator Free (version 1.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 273 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.